We have spent a couple sunny days close to home in Scottsdale. We spent most of Friday at the Scottsdale Festival of the Arts, which was pretty fabulous. Couldn't afford a thing, but great artists from all over the west coast.
We then ate at one of the top ten Sushi restaurants in the country, Roka Akor. Some of the best flavors I have ever had. I tried butterfish and toro for the first time and so very much worth the money..... loved it so much. Definitely not something I can afford every night, but worth the splurge. And the blood orange margarita's were repeat worthy...

See the bottom of page for a few pics Linda took on a train trip she took in Sedona for her birthday.
2 comments:
I love love the purple cactus. Im so glad ur having fun, Im keeping Eddy warm for you while ur gone. Its just not the same when ur gone! Miss you bunches.
Oh i bet ur really wanting the macro lens now!!!
Post a Comment