Spent a chilly afternoon in the graveyard with Erin and just had a blast with her D80 and macro lens. After shooting ton's of little angels I changed to the macro and didn't want to put it down, this was definetely the lens for me. The detail was incredible, the ability to focus on the most minute point and create exactly what I've tried to do for years with my pictures was an awesome feeling. Thanks Erin for sharing your equipment and bringing back my obsession with photography.
So now I have my camera on order finally after putting it off for 20 years and I couldn't help it but there is a macro lens on ebay we are going to see if I am going to win. Nope, lost it, as kinda ok with that
This little guy was one of the favorites, and he really had a cute and creepy thing going for him. In the end I found that closing in on their faces while having partial wing's out of focus were my favorite shots of the day.
This was the lady of the day, did quite a few closeups of her face and focussing on different areas, and this turned out to me the won I liked the most.
1 comments:
I love them all...I had a great time also. Theres no one eles Id rather go to graveyards with.
Post a Comment